These days, with our busy schedules and busy lives, it can be difficult to find the time to get in a good workout. Traditionally, a workout is generally thought to be at least 45 minutes to an hour or more – and who really has time for that on a regular basis? However, there’s a new home workout program called 10 Minute Trainer that could be a great solution for busy folks who still want to stay active. Read our 10 Minute Trainer review below for more info.
What is 10 Minute Trainer? How does the program work? Does it really deliver results? Can I get the 10 Minute Trainer stream free? We’ll answer all these questions, and more, in the 10 Minute Trainer review found below.
What is 10 Minute Trainer?
10 Minute Trainer is a popular home workout program lead by Tony Horton. It uses quick, fun and intense workouts to deliver on the promise of better fitness in just 10 minutes per day. The basic theory behind the program is that most people have time for a 10 minute workout, but most don’t have time or the energy for a full hour or even a half hour. By offering fun, fast workouts, this program can help you become healthier without sacrificing much of your time.
The program is lead by Tony Horton, a celebrity fitness trainer best known for his P90X program. While P90X is an incredibly popular and effective program, Tony Horton made 10 Minute Trainer after learning that many people simply didn’t have the time to dedicate to the longer programs. Keep reading to learn how to access 10 Minute Trainer streaming from home.
10 Minute Trainer Review: Key Features
The real bread-and-butter of this 10 Minute Trainer review is a list of the key features of the program, and the key reasons why you might want to consider using it. Later, we’ll get into how to stream 10 Minute Trainer, but for now, here are some key points about the program:
- 10 Minute Workouts – as the name suggests, this program makes use of VERY quick, 10 minute workouts. No matter how busy your day is, chances are you can fit in a mere 10 minutes to work towards better health!
- 8 Total Body Workouts – there are 8 different fun workouts to keep things interesting. You can follow along with the designated schedule (recommended), or pick and choose what workout you want to do that day.
- Serious Exercise – even though the program only asks for 10 minutes per day, don’t expect a cakewalk! Given the short period of time, you’ll be expected to give it your all for those ten minutes in order to see the best results.
- Real Results – you may not think that much can be achieved in 10 minutes a day, but leave it to Tony Horton to show you how! If you stick with the program, and put in your best effort, you can find incredible success with this program. Read other 10 Minute Trainer reviews, and you’ll see that thousands of folks have found success following along from home!
- Free to Try – Right now, you can access 10 Minute Trainer stream free by signing up for Beachbody On Demand, which offers a free 30-day trial. Learn more about Beachbody On Demand in the section below.
Can I Try 10 Minute Trainer Free?
Looking for a way to stream 10 Minute Trainer for free? Right now, you can access 10 Minute Trainer streaming for free for an entire month, by signing up for Beachbody On Demand.
Beachbody On Demand is a Netflix-like service designed specifically for fitness programs. It offers access to the 10 Minute Trainer stream, as well as many other programs. It offers P90X and P90X3, two other programs from Tony Horton, as well as tons of other programs. This is great for variety, because it means you can stream videos from many different programs whenever you choose.
The first month is free, and after that you’ll pay around $13 per month, unless you’re willing to prepay for 6+ months in advance, in which case the price goes down. This gets you access to EVERYTHING that the service has to offer, not just 10 Minute Trainer streaming.
Latest posts by Austin Meadows (see all)
- How to Watch the British Open Online without Cable - July 10, 2017
- How to Watch the Gold Cup Online without Cable - July 10, 2017
- How to Watch the X Games Online without Cable - July 4, 2017