In our modern society, a lot of things are changing due to technological advancements. Even things that you wouldn’t expect to change, like fitness, is evolving to meet the digital age. More and more people nowadays are ditching their gym memberships in favor of at-home fitness programs, like P90X3, 21 Day Fix, etc. In this 21 Day Fix review, we’ll go over the details of the program.
Unlike some programs, 21 Day Fix aims to be a complete one-stop-shop for your health and fitness makeover. By combining both diet and exercise, the program has the potential to have some pretty drastic benefits in as little as 3 weeks. Keep reading to learn how to access 21 Day Fix streaming online, and more!
What is 21 Day Fix?
21 Day Fix is an innovative new diet and exercise program brought to you by Beachbody. It uses a combination of full-body exercise videos to follow along with and a rigorous diet plan to help its users make significant changes in a matter of weeks. 21 Day Fix has helped some people lose up to 10 pounds in just 3 weeks time, and you can actually try it for free for 30 days by clicking here.
21 Day Fix is lead by fitness expert Autumn Calabrese, a celebrity trainer and health expert. With years of experience leading fitness programs like this one, Autumn is an excellent instructor and resource. This particular program is designed to be a quick and effective way to revolutionize your health and kick your body into gear.
The program is primarily aimed at women, but it can be quite effective for men, as well. It’s more of a weight loss/general fitness program than it is a strength-training program. People love this program, as you’ll see by reading 21 Day Fix reviews. It has helped thousands of people reach (and sometimes exceed) their fitness goals – and if you give it a chance, it might just work for you!
21 Day Fix Review: Key Features
21 Day Fix is an at-home workout program that you can follow along with on your own schedule. There are a lot of reasons why you may want to access the 21 Day Fix stream to help reach your fitness goals. Maybe you want to lose weight, or maybe you just want to tone up and build some muscle. Here are some key features of 21 Day Fix:
- Easy – it’s easy to follow along with these quick videos, especially if you use Beachbody On Demand to access 21 Day Fix streaming from home.
- Accessible – the program features quick, 30-minute workouts designed to be accessible to a wide range of people – regardless of your schedule or physical ability.
- Flexible – there are the standard exercises in each video, and then there are also modifiers for each exercise to make things easier. This is great for older folks, those who are new to fitness, and anyone with minor injuries or disabilities.
- Fun – believe it or not, following along with the 21 Day Fix stream can actually be fun! Autumn Calabrese is very upbeat and motivating, which makes it easier to stick to the program and have fun while doing it.
- Diet & Exercise – 21 Day Fix combines a great diet plan with an effective exercise regimen. Combined, these can produce some pretty incredible results.
- Effective – the program is designed for fast and meaningful results, in just 21 days. It won’t make you a supermodel overnight, but if you stick with it, you will absolutely see real results, and quick!
- Free for 30 days – you can actually try the whole program for free, thanks to a free trial offer from Beachbody On Demand. Since this is a 21-day program, you can actually stream the entirety of the program for free!
What is the 21 Day Fix Workout Schedule?
No 21 Day Fix review would be complete without a section about the actual workouts! This program follows a rigid schedule, and for best results you should follow along as suggested. With that said, there is of course some flexibility, given that you’ll be following along from home. Below, find the 21 Day Fix exercises and the full 21 Day Fix workout schedule:
Monday – Total Body Cardio Fix – this is designed to increase your heart rate and keep it up, to help shed pounds, increase cardiovascular function, improve your metabolism, and more.
Tuesday – Upper Fix – this is designed to help you tone up. It uses targeted resistance training to build and tone muscle in your upper body.
Wednesday – Lower Fix – this is designed to help improve strength and tone muscle in the lower body, mostly through fun cardio and lower body resistance training.
Thursday – Pilates Fix – this is a low-impact Pilates routine that helps to tone up your muscles, particularly in your core, hips and thighs. It’s also very effective for flexibility training.
Friday – Cardio Fix – a broad cardio routine that helps you keep a high heart rate and shed pounds.
Saturday – Bonus Workout or Rest Day – on Saturday, you can take a rest day, if needed, or you can do one of the bonus workouts included in the program.
Sunday – Yoga Fix – a low-impact, relaxed routine that uses yoga poses to help stretch, strengthen and tone muscles.
Can I Try 21 Day Fix for Free?
There is a way to access the 21 Day Fix stream free for a full 30 days. All you need to do is sign up for a free trial of Beachbody On Demand.
Beachbody On Demand is an online streaming program that lets you stream workout videos, like 21 Day Fix, P90X3, etc. from home, whenever you want. There’s no need for physical DVDs – you can just stream on your computer, tablet, smartphone, etc. or on your TV via a streaming device.
The best thing about this service is that it doesn’t limit you to just one program. You get 10’s of programs in one, offering literally hundreds of workout videos. You can follow along with a program, try out a few, or just pick a video at random to follow. There are a lot of options to keep things interesting, and more and more people are using these types of programs to stay in shape.
After the free trial, Beachbody On Demand is $13 per month, or cheaper if you prepay for 6+ months in advance. It’s contract-free.
Click here to start your free trial of Beachbody On Demand, and access 21 Day Fix streaming today!
21 Day Fix Review: Bottom Line
Overall, this is a highly effective and enjoyable program. It’s ideal for people wanting to drop a few pounds and get their diet and nutrition back on track. It’s even better to use via Beachbody On Demand, because the streaming feature means you can watch from wherever, whenever.
In addition, if it turns out that 21 Day Fix is not for you, you can always try out different programs using Beachbody On Demand. There are quite a few programs available to choose from. You can sign up for your 30-day free trial of Beachbody On Demand by clicking here.
Thanks for reading out 21 Day Fix review, and let us know if you have any questions!
Disclosure: Streaming Observer is supported by readers. Articles may contain referral links. For more information, see the disclosure at the bottom of the page.
Latest posts by Austin Meadows (see all)
- Best Streaming Services: The Top Live and On Demand Streaming Services for People without Cable - August 29, 2017
- How to Watch Live TV On Roku: Local and Pay TV Channels Guide - August 29, 2017
- How to Watch South Florida Football Online without Cable TV - August 28, 2017