The ACC Tournament is here, and fans from all over the world will tune in as members of this popular conference battle it out. With the winner of the ACC Tournament getting the conference’s automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament, this week’s action will be a big deal for these teams – and for fans watching at home. If you’re wondering how to watch ACC Tournament online this year, you’ve come to the right place!
The ACC Tournament will air on ESPN, ESPN2, and ACC Network. Luckily, it’s easier than ever to watch these channels without cable, and this year it will be possible to get the ACC Tournament live stream for ALL games of the tournament! No need to fork over hundreds of dollars for cable TV. With our recommendations, you can watch as much ACC Tournament live streaming as you want for as little as $20 per month. Here’s how:
Use Sling TV for the ACC Tournament Live Stream
The best way to get ACC Tournament streaming is to use an online streaming service called Sling TV. This powerful cable alternative gives you over 30 TV networks to watch live for only $20 per month – and without a contract! You use it on all your favorite devices – on your TV via a streaming device (Roku, Apple TV, etc.), on your computer, or even on your smartphone! Here are some highlights of the service:
- Get 30+ channels for $20 per month
- No contract required
- ESPN and ESPN2 are included (as well as ACC Network)
- These two ESPN networks will host the ENTIRE ACC TOURNAMENT!
- That means Sling TV is your golden ticket to watch ACC Tournament online this week
- Also get networks like CNN, Comedy Central, TNT, TBS and more
- Sling TV will be very useful for March Madness streaming, as well
- Sign up for 2 months in advance and get a FREE Roku streaming device!
- Watch ACC Tournament live streaming on all your favorite devices
- Add on additional channels for more selection, if desired
Use DIRECTV NOW to Watch ACC Tournament Online
Another great option to stream ACC Tournament games online is to use DIRECTV NOW. This service is similar to Sling TV, but offers an even better selection of channels. For ACC Tournament streaming, the offering is essentially the same: both ESPN and ESPN2 are included, meaning you’ll get full access to all games from the ACC Tournament. However, DIRECTV NOW offers a whopping 60+ channels in their basic package, including FOX News, CNN, Comedy Central, AMC, TNT, TBS and much, much more.
DIRECTV NOW (review here) is more expensive than Sling, at $35 per month. At the same time, it offers significantly more channels – so, the trade off is worth it for folks who enjoy more selection. You can use the service on most devices, although it’s worth noting that Roku is not yet supported.
DIRECTV NOW offers a free 7-day trial for new members.
With North Carolina being pegged as a clear favorite, yet Notre Dame and Florida State posing difficult challenges to the Tar Heels, the ACC Tournament is sure to be a treat to watch. And now that you’ve read this guide, you’ll be able to watch the ACC tournament without cable!
Disclosure: Streaming Observer is supported by readers. Articles may contain referral links. For more information, see the disclosure at the bottom of the page.
Latest posts by Austin Meadows (see all)
- Best Streaming Services: The Top Live and On Demand Streaming Services for People without Cable - August 29, 2017
- How to Watch Live TV On Roku: Local and Pay TV Channels Guide - August 29, 2017
- How to Watch South Florida Football Online without Cable TV - August 28, 2017