2020 is here, and if you’re like most resolution-makers, you’re probably wanting to get in better shape. With that in mind, you really need to check out the Beachbody On Demand discount that’s available for the New Year. Right now, you can save 36% off an annual membership. That’s only $99 for a full year of streaming workouts.
You could only pay for a month or two of a gym membership for that amount!
Beachbody On Demand Discount: Everything You Need to Know
Beachbody On Demand is a streaming service that gives you access to hundreds of popular workouts right in the comfort of your living room. Here’s what you need to know:
- The 12 month plan is only $99, discounted from $156!
- You can cancel for a full refund within 30 days
- A 6 month plan is available for $59, discounted from $78
- If you’d rather just try it out without paying, a 14-day free trial is available
- Both meal and workout plans are included based on your personal goals
- The program gives access to over 700 workouts like Insanity, P90X, and 21-Day Fix
- Get support from the Beachbody team
Beachbody On Demand works on most devices. This includes;
- On your TV using Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, and Roku
- On PC and laptop
- On mobile phone or tablet, iPhone and Android
Get Healthy in the New Year with Beachbody On Demand
The average gym membership in the US runs $696 a year. And 63% of gym memberships go completely unused. This deal allows you to workout every single day at a tiny fraction of the cost, and you can even cancel within 30 days. It seems like a no-brainer for the savvy consumer who is looking to get more healthy for the new decade.
Lock in the Beachbody On Demand discount here while you can.
For more information on Beachbody On Demand, check out our full review.