fuboTV offers nearly 100 channels plus the option of adding more! FOX is included in most areas, so you should be able to stream the Big Ten Championship live! Get 7 days free.
Hulu with Live TV features 60+ live channels and offers all of Hulu’s on-demand content in one package! Local channels are included in most areas! Get 7 days free.
Sling TV has limited access to FOX in the Sling Blue package. Of course, at $25 per month, it’s hard to beat all of the great things Sling offers on the cheap! Get 7 days free.
The Big Ten Championship live stream will take place between Ohio State and Wisconsin. Ohio State is continually one of the top ranked teams in the conference and they are currently sitting on a perfect season. Wisconsin is currently the only team that could change that. There’s only one way to find out if that will happen and that’s to watch the game! If you’re looking for a way to watch the Big Ten Championship live stream, you have several options!
You can watch Ohio State vs Wisconsin online on Saturday at 8 p.m. ET. The game will air live on FOX. As FOX is a local, over-the-air channel that means you’ll be able to watch the game with a digital antenna. There are also several ways that you can watch the Big Ten Championship live stream online. All of your options are presented below!
Watch the Big Ten Championship Live Stream on fuboTV
A huge channel lineup with content for the whole family
fuboTV offers a package with over 95 channels for $55 per month. This package includes FOX and some other local channels in most areas. Over 30 sports channels are included ranging from NBA TV to FS1. There are also several channels that you can add for an extra fee. As for non-sports options, you’ll have AMC, Food Network, Hallmark, TBS, Syfy, USA, Animal Planet, and much more! There really is something for everyone in this package!
3-Day Replay Offers Previously Aired Content
Along with all of the available live content, you’ll have an on-demand library that offers 3-day replay. You can use TV Everywhere apps to watch more content straight from the networks. You’ll even have a cloud-DVR available for those moments when you need it. You can stream the Big Ten Championship on most devices including iOS/Android, computers, Roku, Apple TV, and more! Check out our fuboTV review for more details.
- Over 30 sports channels are included in the main package
- FOX is available in many areas
- With over 95+ channels, there’s something here for everyone
- $55 a month
- The first month is just $45
- Watch fuboTV free for 7-days
- Upgrade your cloud-DVR for even more space
- Watch on Fire TV, Roku, iOS/Android, computers, Apple TV, and more
Stream the Big Ten Championship on Hulu with Live TV
Start with 60+ channels and Hulu’s on-demand service
Hulu with Live TV features one package with 60+ channels. If you’re looking for local content, Hulu Live offers local channels to more homes than any other service. You’ll also have cable channels that include Food Network, USA, TBS, Syfy, FX, ESPN, and many other channels. This package also comes with Hulu on-demand, so you’ll have a huge collection of TV and movies available whenever you want to watch them!
Upgrade Your Package to Unlimited Simultaneous Streaming
Hulu Live can connect to many TV Everywhere apps. You’ll also have a cloud-DVR. The DVR offers 50-hours of space or you can upgrade it to get 200-hours. The Big Ten Championship live stream is available through smart TVs, gaming consoles, Roku, computers, Chromecast, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and other devices. If you want upgrades – Hulu Live offers movie channels, the option of simultaneous streaming, and more!
Hulu with Live TV highlights:
- 60+ channels at $55 per month
- No contracts or commitments!
- The cloud-DVR starts with 50-hours of space or you can add more
- Local channels like FOX are found in most areas
- Your package includes all of Hulu’s on-demand content
- Stream on Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, mobile devices, Apple TV, etc.
- Sign up for the free Hulu Live 7-day trial, today!
Learn more in our Hulu with Live TV review.
Watch the Big Ten Championship Live Stream with Sling TV
Sling Blue offers FOX in limited areas with 40+ other channels
Sling TV is one of the cheapest options that allows you to stream sports. In order to watch the Big Ten Championship live stream on FOX, you’ll need the Sling Blue package. This package is only $25 per month. While the price is definitely right, only a handful of areas will get a FOX live stream. That said, you can use the FOX Sports app to watch this and other content. Other TV Everywhere apps are also available with this package. Beyond limited local content, you’ll have over 40 nationwide channels including AMC, FS1, USA, and more!
Add a Cloud-DVR to Your Account for $5 per Month
If you want more channels, there are a wide variety of add-ons available to personalize your package. An on-demand library is included with each package. You won’t have a cloud-DVR, but if you want one, you can add it for $5/month. Streaming is available on most devices. You can use AirTV, Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, Fire TV, mobile devices, computers, and more! Keep an eye out for deals offered for new subscribers to get the best possible prices. Our Sling TV review can tell you more.
Sling TV details:
- Sling Blue offers FOX in limited areas
- The cheapest option for sports streaming at $25 per month
- Watch the Big Ten Championship live stream through Sling TV or the FOX Sports app
- Add dozens of channels to increase your channel count
- No contracts – you’re free to cancel anytime!
- Stream on most devices – Roku, iOS/Android, Chromecast, and more!
- Check current offers for new Sling TV subscribers
- Get Sling TV free for a week
Watch the Big Ten Championship Streaming on YouTube TV
$50 per month gets you over 70 channels
YouTube TV is an easy way to replace your cable without sacrificing your favorite channels. Packages start at $50 per month and include over 70 channels. You can stream local channels in most areas. Cable channels include AMC, Hallmark, FX, HGTV, USA, Syfy, TNT, Freeform, ESPN, and several other popular networks. You can stream most networks straight from YouTube TV or you can check out the associated TV Everywhere app.
Local Channels are Included in Most Areas
An on-demand library is included with each package. You’ll have the chance to make user profiles for your family. It’s also possible to stream simultaneously on multiple devices. The cloud-DVR is one of the best features, as its one of the few that offers unlimited space! You can watch the Big Ten Championship online with Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, computers, Chromecast, and mobile devices. You can learn more in our YouTube TV review.
YouTube TV details:
- $50/month with 70+ channels
- YouTube TV is a contract-free service
- FOX and other local channels are available in most areas
- Watch on Roku, Apple TV, mobile devices, Chromecast, computers, etc.
- Enjoy an unlimited amount of storage with the cloud-DVR
- Don’t forget to try the YouTube TV free 7-day trial
Stream the Big Ten Championship Via AT&T TV NOW
Multiple packages are available offering local channels
AT&T TV NOW is one more way to watch the Big Ten Championship live stream. You can choose between multiple packages. The cheapest option is $65 per month and includes around 40 channels. Local channels are available in many areas. You’ll also have ESPN, FS1, FX, USA, TNT, and TBS. The on-demand library that’s included features quite a bit of content. HBO is included in some packages and you can add it to others.
FOX is Available Live in Many Areas
AT&T TV Now is a contract-free service, so you’ll always be free to cancel at any time. You will have a cloud-DVR offering a small amount of space. As far as streaming goes, most devices will work. You can watch the Big Ten Championship live stream on Amazon Fire TV, computers, Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, mobile devices, and more! Our AT&T TV NOW review is a great way to learn more!
AT&T TV NOW details:
- Packages from $65
- FOX is available in each package, based on location
- Some packages include HBO and/or Cinemax
- Watch content live or in the on-demand library
- Use TV Everywhere apps with many networks
- A limited cloud-DVR is included
- A weeklong free trial is included
- Watch on Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, mobile devices, computers, and more
Watch the Big Ten Championship with a Digital Antenna
If you’re looking for another way to watch the Big Ten Championship live stream, you can always use a digital antenna. The benefit to a digital antenna is that they are inexpensive, easy to use, and you’ll be able to get any over-the-air channels in your area for free. If you’re not sure what’s in your area, you can visit TVFool.com to find out.
As for antennas, we recommend:
- Mohu Leaf 30 – A top choice for indoor use
- ClearStream Indoor/Outdoor Antenna w/ 70-mile range – A good longer-range option
- Winegard Platinum Series Long Range Outdoor Antenna – An outdoor, long-range antenna
Still not sure how to watch the Big Ten Championship live stream? Leave your questions in the comments! You can also visit our guide with tips on how to watch sports online without cable!