Disney+ has created a huge buzz in a very short time since its launch. In its very first day of service, the new streaming service grabbed a whopping 10 million subscribers, and now, the company is hoping to entice more people to sign up for its service with a special Cyber Monday offer.
Today only, customers can save an additional $10 on their first year of Disney+ with a $59.99 annual subscription (regularly $69.99 with upfront pricing). If you paid month-to-month at the regular rate of $6.99, it’d cost about $84 for a year’s worth of service, so this lump-sum annual deal of $59.99 is an excellent price.
At $59.99 for a full year, that works out to an average of $5 a month, compared to the regular price of about $7 a month. Just remember that you do have to pay the full $59.99 upfront to take advantage of this Disney+ Cyber Monday offer.
Disney+ offers a growing library of TV shows and movies from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and Nat Geo with 4K streaming, no commercials, and up to 4 simultaneous streams. Some of the highlights include:
- About 500 films from the Disney library–Includes The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, Bambi, and more
- Around 5,000+ episodes of TV shows from Disney Channel, Disney Junior, and more–Includes the entire library of The Simpsons, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Darkwing Duck, X-Men animated series, Spider-Man animated series, PJ Masks, High School Musical, Kim Possible, and more.
- 16 movies from the Marvel Universe
- Pixar movies and shorts–Includes Toy Story 1-3, Inside Out, The Incredibles, Monsters Inc., Monsters University, Cars, Ratatouille, Wall-E, and more.
- Star Wars movies–Includes the original Star Wars trilogy, the prequel trilogy, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, LEGO Star Wars films. More to come in 2020
- Original Disney+ series (The Mandalorian and more)
There are a few terms and conditions you should know:
- Cyber Monday deal does not include a free trial
- Offer is only available in the US and Puerto Rico
- Offer is available until 2:59 AM ET on Tuesday, December 3rd.
Want to learn more about the service? Check out our Disney+ review for more details.
Article is being updated as details are released.