If you’re trying to stay in shape but you can’t seem to keep up with going to the gym regularly, or if you’re just looking for a more fun and convenient exercise experience, you may consider using an at-home fitness program. Hip Hop Abs is a program that combines fun dance music and hip-hop with innovative ab exercises to help trim your tummy and build the stomach of your dreams. In this Hip Hop Abs review, we’ll go over the details of the program.
What is Hip Hop Abs? How does it work? Is it right for me? Can I stream Hip Hop Abs for free? These are all questions that you may have, and questions that we will answer in the guide below. We’ll also show you how to access Hip Hop Abs streaming from home.
What is Hip Hop Abs?
Hip Hop Abs is a fun and effective at-home workout program that offers several different quick 30-minute workout videos. It’s designed to help you have fun while working out, and work your way up to having rock-hard abs. By helping to increase core strength, this program can also help to improve your balance, flexibility, metabolism, and overall health.
Hip Hop Abs is lead by celebrity fitness pro Shaun T. Shaun has over a decade of experience as a fitness trainer, choreographer, motivational speaker, and all-around health and fitness pro. He leads all the workout videos, and is excellent at motivating people to stick with the program. Right now, it’s possible to enjoy Hip Hop Abs stream free for a full month, by trying a free trial of Beachbody On Demand. Continue reading our Hip Hop Abs review to learn more.
Hip Hop Abs Review: Key Features
There are a lot of good reasons why you’d want to use Hip Hop Abs to help you get in shape. Some key features of the program include:
- Quick Workouts – the Hip Hop Abs exercises range from 13 to 45 minutes, so you’ll never have to spend too long to get a workout in.
- Innovative workouts – Hip Hop Abs uses innovative and unique dance-style workouts to target your lower and upper abs, as well as your obliques.
- No Sit-Ups – nobody likes crunches or sit ups, but you won’t have to do ANY with Hip Hop Abs. All the exercises are unique, interesting, and fun
- Upbeat and Fun – with workouts set to fun, upbeat music, you’ll find it easy to actually enjoy working out!
- Effective – if you stick with the program, you’ll see real results in a matter of months! If you read Hip Hop Abs reviews, you’ll see that most people find real success with this program.
- Free to Try – For a limited time, you can get the Hip Hop Abs stream free for a full month by using Beachbody On Demand. Click here to try a free 30-day trial.
Hip Hop Abs Workouts
No Hip Hop Abs review would be complete without a list of the workouts included in the program, so here you go:
- Secrets to Flat Abs – 13 minutes – targets lower abs, upper abs and obliques with “tilt, tuck, and tighten” moves
- Fat Burning Cardio – 30 minutes – burn tons of calories with hip and fun dance moves
- Ab Sculpt – 25 minutes – sculpt your abs to obtain the definition you’ve always wanted, without a single crunch or sit-up.
- Total Body Burn – 45 minutes – a complete, full-body workout that will let you burn fat & build muscle while having fun!
Can I Try Hip Hop Abs Free?
Right now, you can access Hip Hop Abs streaming free for a full month, giving you an excellent opportunity to try before you buy! Just sign up for a free 30-day trial of Beachbody On Demand, and you can stream Hip Hop Abs free for a full 30 days.
If you’re not familiar with the service, Beachbody On Demand is a streaming service designed specifically for workout videos. It’s kind of like Netflix, but just for fitness videos. It includes access to tons of popular programs, like Hip Hop Abs, P90X, Insanity, and more. So, if you find that you don’t want to continue with Hip Hop Abs, you can easily try out a different program (or two!).
Latest posts by Austin Meadows (see all)
- How to Watch Monday Night Football Online without Cable - June 27, 2017
- How to Watch CBS Sports Network Live Stream Online without Cable - June 27, 2017
- How to Watch Pacquiao vs Horn Online without Cable - June 26, 2017