DIRECTV NOW is a great replacement for cable that includes the National Geographic channel streaming. Try 7 days free.
Sling TV allows you to to watch Mars online in an affordable streaming package. Get 7 days free.
Mars is a documentary and science fiction television series produced by National Geographic. Season one is set in 2033 and follows a fictional narrative of the first human mission to the red planet, with the documentary part explaining what it would actually take for human to get to Mars. Season two focuses on the colonization of Mars and private sector space exploration. The six-part miniseries offers a window into the drama of modern space travel.
To catch this uniquely riveting show, use our streaming guide below to watch Mars online without cable and watch Mars online free.
WATCH MARS LIVE STREAM ON DIRECTV NOW
DIRECTV NOW Is Similar to Cable
DIRECTV NOW includes National Geographic in its Live a Little package. It’s a good alternative to cable because you get access to hundreds of channels as well as a guide that’s similar to a cable guide. Use this to watch Mars streaming online. DIRECTV NOW starts at $40 for more than 60 channels and goes up to $75 for more channels.
Pick Your Price and Content
DIRECTV NOW lets you watch Mars episodes online and also offers streaming of many local and regional channels. They also often have discounted or free devices on offer, so click here to see what’s available. You don’t need any satellite to watch TV with DIRECTV NOW.
- Add HBO for $5 a month
- Stream on mobile devices, smart TVs, and other devices of your choice
- Try the DIRECTV NOW one-week trial
- DVR access is included
- On-demand library with a variety of content is available
- Access to many TV Everywhere apps
SLING TV BLUE HAS MARS LIVE STREAM
Three TV packages
There are three basic packages in the Sling TV channel lineup. Sling TV Blue includes National Geographic and Mars live stream along with more than 40 other channels. It costs $25 a month and you also get channels like AMC, Lifetime, A&E, TNT, and more.
Sling TV is Cheap and Customizable
Sling has a huge range of channels, and you can add channels on to each bundle you choose. It’s an easy way to watch Mars streaming online. Note that local channels are not likely to be included live.
More on Sling TV:
- Cost efficient
- Dozens of channel bundles available
- Gives you access to many “TV Everywhere” apps: WatchESPN, Fox Sports Go, FX Now, etc.
- Add a DVR for a small monthly fee
- On-demand library included
- Works on most devices
- Offers current deals and specials for customers
- Sling TV 7-day free trial
THE MARS LIVE STREAM IS OFFERED BY PLAYSTATION VUE
PS Vue allows simultaneous streaming for 5 viewers
Watch Mars on your favorite PlayStation gaming system and most other devices with PlayStation Vue. National Geographic is included in one of the packages, and you can stream content to 5 devices at the same time, if your roommates or a household want to watch different things. Watch Mars episodes streaming with PS Vue.
Live Local Channels for PS Vue Subscribers
Unlike many other services, Vue does include many local channels.
PS Vue highlights:
- 5 simultaneous streams on several devices.
- Live local channels including NBC, ABC, FOX, and CBS available in many cities.
- Good for sports, with a range of national and regional sports networks.
- Log into TV Everywhere apps for many channels.
- Our PlayStation Vue review has more info
The best way to learn about it is our PS Vue review – then, sign up for your PlayStation Vue free trial and watch Mars online free!
WATCH MARS ONLINE WITHOUT CABLE ON FUBOTV
Get sports channels and more
fuboTV has 75+ channels that mostly cover local, regional and international sports, but it also has news, lifestyle, and entertainment channels like FOX News, FX, AMC and more. It also includes National Geographic, so you can watch Mars streaming online.
A Streaming Destination
fuboTV starts at $45 per month to watch National Geographic online as well as other channels like AMC. Your first month will be discounted to $40. You can stream to most available devices, and it includes a cloud DVR to record what you want.
Here’s what you need to know about this service:
- Great for sports fans
- In most US markets, regional sports networks allow you to follow your local teams
- Live sporting events have almost no delay (not true with some competitors)
- You’ll get 75+ channels in total
- Non-sports networks include FOX News, AMC, A&E, FX and more
- A slick and user-friendly interface makes it easy to browse either by channel or by sport
- Works on most devices, from Apple TV, Chromecast and Roku to mobile devices on iOS and Android
- You can try it out free for 7 days!
HOW ELSE CAN YOU WATCH MARS WITHOUT CABLE?
We also looked at fan-favorite sites like Netflix and Hulu to see if there are other ways to watch Mars online. Here’s what we discovered.
Is Mars on Netflix?
No, you cannot currently stream Mars on Netflix. It may be added in the future. In the meantime, if you’re wondering if Netflix has another show you want to see, read about Netflix in our full review!
Is Mars on Hulu?
Mars streaming is not available on Hulu. You can learn more in our full Hulu review.
Is Mars on Amazon?
Mars is not available for streaming with Amazon Prime. You can purchase episodes on Amazon Video, but they’re not included in a Prime subscription. Try our full Amazon Prime review.
If you have any questions about how to watch Mars online without cable, leave us a comment below!