Fitness is a lifelong pursuit, and something that requires a lot of hard work and dedication. In our increasingly busy lives, it can often be difficult to find the time to exercise on a regular basis. But a new trend is growing, allowing people to workout at home. These popular workout videos provide an easy way to get your exercise fix in at home each day. One such program is Insanity Max 30, and today, we’re going to offer a full Insanity Max 30 review to tell you more about this popular program.
You may have some questions – what is Insanity Max 30? Is the program right for me? Can I watch the Insanity Max 30 stream free (hint: you can)? In this Insanity Max 30 review, we’ll answer these questions, and more!
What is Insanity Max 30?
Insanity Max 30 is an at-home workout program that is designed to get you in shape – fast. As the name suggests, this program is intense. It will make you work hard – so don’t expect an easy ride. But if you stick with it, the results can be impressive.
Insanity Max 30 is lead by fitness expert Shaun T. Known for his popular workout programs like Hip Hop Abs and T25, as well as for being a famed motivational speaker and health guru, Shaun T is the best person to lead this type of program. And now that it’s possible to access Insanity Max 30 streaming from home, you can easily follow along with the program – you can even start today, if you want!
Insanity Max 30 Review: Key Features
This program will kick your butt into gear, and produce real results if you stick with it. Some key features of the program include:
- 30 Minutes a Day – in just half an hour per day, Shaun T can lead you in some of the most intense exercises imaginable, kicking your metabolism into gear to drop pounds and gain muscle. The original Insanity program used 45 minute workout sessions.
- Intense Fitness – this program is not designed for the weak of heart. It’s quite possible that you won’t make it all the way through the first few workouts. But if you stick with it, you’ll be following along with Shaun in no time, and you’ll achieve that muscle-burning-fat-burning-exhaustion that can produce the results you’re looking for
- Great Variety – you can get ripped by doing pushups all day, but who wants to do that? Variety is the spice of life, and when it comes to exercising, having a variety of exercises can make it that much easier to stick with a program and finish it.
- Max Out – it’s unlikely that you’ll be able to make it through the entirety of a workout, at least in the beginning. The idea with Insanity Max 30 workouts is to follow a long as far as you can, then take a quick break and record your Max Out time. Next time, try to beat your Max Out time, and continue until you can finish a whole workout!
- Real Results – Insanity Max 30 is not easy, but it can produce incredible results. The program runs 60 days, and if you stick with it, you’re definitely going to see some impressive results – and be looking and feeling great!
- At Home Fitness – no need to travel to the gym or go out of your way to get a workout in. You can access the Insanity Max 30 stream from home, whenever you have time. You don’t even need the DVDs, as you can stream the program online.
- Free to Try – want to stream Insanity Max 30 free for a full month? Now you can, thanks to the Beachbody On Demand free 30 day trial. We’ll go over more details of this program in the section below.
Can I Stream Insanity Max 30 Free?
Want to try before you buy? Especially with a program this intense, it’s a good idea to get a feel for things before you buy the program. Thankfully, you can catch the Insanity Max 30 stream free for a full month. Here’s how:
- Click here to start a free 30-day trial of Beachbody On Demand
- Beachbody On Demand lets you stream Insanity Max 30, Insanity, P90X, and tons of other popular programs – from home, over the internet – no DVDs required
- Try the service out for a full month for free
- You can switch to a different program if you don’t like Insanity Max 30
- You can cancel before the trial runs out, or keep it and pay $13 per month (or less)
Insanity Max 30 Review: Bottom Line
Overall, this is an excellent fitness program with incredible results. It can kick you into gear, help you drop weight, build muscle, and get ripped! It’s a very difficult program, though, so don’t expect to cruise through without putting in the effort.
Disclosure: Streaming Observer is supported by readers. Articles may contain referral links. For more information, see the disclosure at the bottom of the page.
Latest posts by Austin Meadows (see all)
- Sling TV Competitors: What Other Live Streaming Services Are Available? - September 22, 2018
- Beto vs Cruz Debate Live Stream: How to Watch Online - September 21, 2018
- How to Stream Local Channels without Cable: Watch Local Channels Online - September 21, 2018