Do you remember when Will Ferrell and Kristen Wiig starred in the Lifetime original movie A Deadly Adoption? The movie was so hyped, and everyone expected it to be a slap stick comedy because of the stars attached to the project. And then it aired, and it was played straight, and there was no punchline. Fans expecting more were tricked into watching a regular Lifetime movie. That was the joke all along. Lifetime knows exactly what it is, and it isn’t afraid to poke fun at itself. So, it is okay to admit that you like syrupy dramas and murder-by-number movies. And if you’re worried about missing out on the Lifetime live stream, we hear you.
Before you cut the cord, consider all the things that you might miss out on. And if it’s a priority to you to watch Lifetime without cable, settle in with some popcorn and check out our suggestions.
Watch the Lifetime Live Stream with DIRECTV NOW
DIRECTV NOW is brought to you by AT&T. With DIRECTV NOW, you don’t need a cable box, dish, or even a contract to get live television. This makes it an excellent way to watch a Lifetime live stream, along with many of your other favorite channels.
- Pricing begins at $35 per month, with Lifetime included in the channel bundle.
- For the base package, you will receive over 60 channels and some limited on-demand options. That feature may be expanded as the service evolves.
- If you have tried other streaming services but couldn’t get used to how different they were from cable, DIRECTV NOW might be the solution. Their grid guide is a lot like the cable navigation you are already used to, so adjusting should be easy.
- This service is extremely simple to set up and start using. You just have to plug in a streaming player or other internet-connected device, download the app, and you are ready to watch Lifetime without cable!
- You can get your shows on the majority of streaming devices and mobile devices, including your PC or Mac.
- Bonus: If you have AT&T for cell phone service, you can watch on the DIRECTV NOW app, and it will not count against your data usage—read more on that here.
- Download your free DIRECTV NOW trial here to watch Lifetime without cable free of charge for a week
Watch the Lifetime Live Stream on Sling TV
Sling TV is another great choice for cord cutters. It is affordable, easy-to-use, offers a 7-day free trial, and it has a huge selection of networks previously only available with a cable or satellite subscription. Live streaming TV over high-speed internet connections will quickly become the way we watch TV. With Sling TV, you can stream Lifetime live, as it airs, and not have to miss out on any of your favorite programming or movies.
Sure, Lifetime is known for its sappy movies, but it is also home to popular shows like Project Runway and UnREAL. The basic Sling TV package is just $20 per month, and there is no contract, so you don’t have to feel tied down. In addition to Lifetime streaming, some other networks in this package include:
- Freeform (formerly ABC Family)
- BBC America
- And more!
Most importantly, you probably want to know how you can watch Sling TV in your house. The service works with a huge number of streaming devices, like:
- Roku (including the boxes and stick)
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
- Apple TV
- Xbox One
- Google Nexus
- Android TV
- Your phones or tablets
- Your desktop or laptop computers
That is practically everything on the market today, so you can find a solution that works for you and your household. Plus, Sling regularly runs deals where you may be able to get a free streaming player if you sign up for a certain amount of service. Check this link for current device deals.
Watch Lifetime Without Cable Using fuboTV
Another way to get Lifetime streaming is with fuboTV, a streaming service that caters to the sports fan but includes a variety of general interest channels as well. The base package for fuboTV starts at $34.99 per month, and for that price, you get a Lifetime live stream, plenty of sports channels, a free cloud DVR, and high-definition streams.
It’s all about finding what option is best for you to watch Lifetime streaming, so take each feature into consideration. All of the fuboTV specs are spelled out in our review, and you can also try fuboTV free of charge with this trial period link.
Can You Stream Lifetime On-Demand?
Since there are no other means to watch Lifetime without cable live, you may be wondering if there are other options to watch Lifetime online. There are several on-demand services, like Hulu, Amazon Instant Video, Amazon Prime, Netflix, and iTunes. Some Lifetime movies and programs may be available on these services, but it will be on a case-by-case basis. If you’re looking for your favorites, you’ll have to check to see if they’re online.
Do you have any more questions about how to watch Lifetime without cable? If so, feel free to share your thoughts or queries in the comments below.
Disclosure: Streaming Observer is supported by readers. Articles may contain referral links. For more information, see the disclosure at the bottom of the page.
Latest posts by Laura LaVoie (see all)
- DIRECTV NOW Review: Channel Lineup, Features, Price, and More - August 29, 2017
- How to Watch NFL Games Online without Cable (Updated for 2017) - August 29, 2017
- How to Watch an ESPN Live Stream Online without Cable: Free and Cheap ESPN Streaming Options - August 29, 2017