It used to be that you had to go to the gym to workout. These days there are endless home workouts that you can get online or through a variety of streaming services. LIIFT4 is one of these options and it’s helping to transform bodies across the country. If you’ve been making excuses about why you don’t have time to work out, streaming and working out from home, might be the solution you need. This LIIFT4 review can tell you more about this program and what to expect if you try it out.
It’s easy to stream LIIFT4 videos and we can tell you how! In fact, in this LIIFT4 review, we’ll go over program specifics, what results you may be able to expect, and much more. You can even find out how to get LIIFT4 videos streaming free!
What Is LIIFT4?
LIIFT4 is brought to you by trainer Joel Freeman. The program combines heavy lifting with intense bouts of cardio to offer you results from just four workouts a week! Speaking of workouts, you’ll go through 32 specific workouts, so you won’t get tired of them because there’s always a new one to get though. The workouts don’t take longer than 40 minutes per day, sometimes less. The entire program will be finished in 60 days and it’s considered to be an intermediate to advanced level fitness program.
You have a new workout for four days every week and then get three days off. The first six weeks are Build It weeks and the final two are Shred It. There are also recovery workouts available. Workouts will cover key areas of your body except for the random full body days. For example, one day might be Chest/Back while another day is Legs. There are also days for Shoulders/Arms, Back/Biceps, Chest/Triceps, and more.
LIIFT4 Review: Key Features
LIIFT4 videos don’t take up much of your time and you even get three days where working out isn’t necessary. That said, it is a more intermediate workout, so if you’re a beginner, you may not be ready to stream LIIFT4. If you’ve been looking for a challenging way to transform your body or you’ve tried Joel Freeman’s other programs, LIIFT4 videos might be for you. Here are some key benefits available when you try LIIFT4 streaming through Beachbody On Demand:
- Intermediate to Advanced Program – LIIFT4 is best for people that have been working out for a while. You go through some intensive heavy lifting and advanced cardio to achieve a maximum body transformation in just 60 days
- Fitness on a Schedule – The most you’ll spend on LIIFT4 videos is 40 minutes per video. Many of them are just 30 minutes. Since you only have to work out four times a week, that means you’ll spend less than four hours per week exercising!
- Transform your Body – Joel Freeman is your instructor and he leads a course that offers you the exercise and nutrition to see changes in your body in just two months. If you’ve done workouts by Freeman before you may know some of what to expect. If not, prepare to exercise in the most effective way possible so you can do less and get more out of it.
- Diet Plan – Most Beachbody On Demand programs include a nutrition guide with meal plan and recipes to ensure that you have maximum success no matter the program you try. LIIFT4 offers a guide with a 5-step nutrition plan, recipes, tips, and even optional supplement suggestions to step up your fitness goals
- Free for 2 Weeks – You can get all of Beachbody On Demand free for 2 weeks. All you need to do is sign up for the 3-month Beachbody On Demand membership. You won’t be billed until the third week, and with no contracts, you can cancel and pay nothing during the trial period, should you change your mind. If you stick around, you’ll have access to 600+ programs, meal plans, and much more
- Schedule Your Program on Your Time – You won’t have to go to the gym or meet up with your trainer to work out using LIIFT4 videos. In fact, you can do them anytime and in most places. Beachbody On Demand requires Wi-fi or Internet to stream, so as long as you have an available streaming device and a good Internet connection, you should be good to go. You’ll be able to stream LIIFT4 using mobile devices, computers, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Apple TV, and other devices.
Can I Try LIIFT4 Online Free?
You can stream LIIFT4 online free when you sign up for the 3-month Beachbody On Demand plan. This specific plan includes a 2-week free trial offer. If you choose one of the other plans, you’ll get a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, but a trial offer is not included. While both the free trial and the money back guarantee allow you a risk-free option to try Beachbody On Demand, only the free trial will allow you to stream LIIFT4 online free.
Beachbody On Demand is a contract-free service, so if you don’t find it’s working for you, just cancel. If you cancel during the trial, you won’t be charged a thing. If you cancel after the trial, you will be able to use your current membership until it runs out. You won’t be billed again once it’s up. Keep in mind, that the 3-Month plan is the best choice because of the free trial. After the 3-month membership is up you may want to upgrade to the Semi-Annual or Annual plan. This will allow you to save even more money.
LIIFT4 Review: Closing Thoughts
Remember, LIIFT4 is an intermediate/advanced muscle building plan that focuses on a mix of heavy lifting and intense cardio. If it’s not for you, Beachbody On Demand offers over 600 other workout programs. As a subscriber you’re free to try as many of them as you want. Programs are split up between beginner to advanced. Many programs offer workout modifiers so you can ease things up if you’re still new to the game.
The 3-month plan is your ticket to a free 2-week membership. This is your chance to sample the full range of Beachbody On Demand. It’s also your way to get LIIFT4 streaming free for the first two weeks of the program! Beachbody On Demand is cheaper and less time consuming than a gym membership. If you’re a busy person, it’s worth a shot trying the service to continue your fitness goals.
Still have a question about this LIIFT4 review? If so, feel free to let us know in the comments!