It’s Saturday, and you know what that means: the NCAA Tournament has progressed to the all-important Elite 8 round. Only 8 teams remain in Championship contention, and the competition is fierce. Tonight’s game will feature the Oregon Ducks and the Kansas Jayhawks, who will face off at 8:50 p.m. ET. Looking for the Oregon vs Kansas live stream?
The Ducks vs Jayhawks game stream will air on TBS, but that doesn’t mean that you’ll need cable to watch it! In fact, it’s now easier than ever to watch live basketball online, without cable. Even for the Elite 8! Learn how to watch Oregon vs Kansas online in the guide below.
Watch the Oregon vs Kansas Live Stream via DIRECTV NOW
DIRECTV NOW is an excellent live streaming service that will provide easy access to the Oregon vs Kansas stream tonight. It’s one of our top recommendations for cord-cutters, because it provides a lot of awesome channels for a low price. Best of all, it doesn’t require a contract. Here’s how to use DIRECTV NOW to watch Kansas vs Oregon online:
- Sign up for a FREE 7-day trial of DIRECTV NOW (no contract or commitment required!)
- Choose the basic package for $35 per month
- This package provides 60+ channels, including TBS
- Since TBS is included, you’ll be able to watch the Oregon vs Kansas game live stream
- You can watch on your TV via a streaming device (Apple TV, Chromecast, etc.)
- You can even watch on the go on your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Cancel any time – DIRECTV NOW is non-contract
To learn more, check out our DIRECTV NOW review. For now, here’s what you need to know: DIRECTV NOW is the easiest way to watch Kansas vs Oregon online tonight. And with the free trial offer, you can watch the Oregon vs Kansas live stream free, and then decide if you want to keep the service long-term.
To get started right away, sign up for DIRECTV NOW’s free 7-day trial!
Watch Oregon vs Kansas Online via Sling TV
Sling TV is a similar service that will also be useful to stream Kansas vs Oregon tonight. The service runs $20 per month for 30+ channels, including TBS. So, it’s less channels than DIRECTV NOW, but it’s also cheaper.
Right now, Sling TV will give you a free Roku if you prepay for 2 months in advance. This is a great deal if you need a device to use the service on. You can also watch Sling on your computer, tablet, smartphone, Apple TV, Chromecast, etc. In fact, most devices capable of streaming video are compatible with Sling TV! Check out our Sling TV review to learn more.
Right now, you can start things off with a free 7-day trial of Sling TV!
Disclosure: Streaming Observer is supported by readers. Articles may contain referral links. For more information, see the disclosure at the bottom of the page.
Latest posts by Austin Meadows (see all)
- Best Streaming Services: The Top Live and On Demand Streaming Services for People without Cable - August 29, 2017
- How to Watch Live TV On Roku: Local and Pay TV Channels Guide - August 29, 2017
- How to Watch South Florida Football Online without Cable TV - August 28, 2017