Chances are, you’ve probably heard of P90X, the popular at-home workout program that was often touted on late-night TV. If you’re never heard of it, basically it’s a series of workout videos that you can follow along with at home, on your own schedule. P90X3 is the newest and greatest edition of the P90X series, and today, we’re going to go over it in our P90X3 review.
The original P90 program was sold on DVDs, but technology has come a long way since then. It’s now possible to get the P90X3 stream digitally, avoiding the need for physical discs. This is convenient, and also more affordable. We’ll show you how to access P90X3 streaming in this guide.
What is P90X3?
This is the latest edition of the popular at-home workout program. It’s created and lead by Tony Horton, the famous athlete and fitness pro who has built up a loyal following of fans through his effective programs.
With P90X3, the program consists of 30-minute workout videos that you can follow along with. The entire program is 90 days long, and aims to kick your fitness into gear. It uses a variety of different techniques and exercises to provide full-body fitness. It’s quick, fun and highly effective, and one of the better fitness programs out there. You can access the P90X3 stream free for 30 days by clicking here.
P90X3 Review: Key Features
This program is highly effective and very popular. Some key P90X3 features include:
- Flexibility – P90X3 offers three different tiers or approaches to help you customize the program to fit your individual goals. There is a Classic approach, designed to help you get stronger, the Lean approach, to help you tone up and lose weight, and the Mass approach, to help you build raw mass and muscle.
- Quickness – the program is designed to be used for just 30 minutes a day, which makes it very accessible for the average person. Most folks could find half an hour each day to exercise and improve their fitness, and P90X3 makes the process simple and fun.
- Fun – there is a huge variety of exercises in each video, and each video itself is significantly different from the others. This constant variety helps keep things interesting, and the upbeat nature of the host makes following along fun!
- Free to try – if you want to test the program out, you can access the P90X3 stream free by signing up for a 30 day trial of Beachbody On Demand. This service provides on-demand streaming of many popular fitness programs, including P90X3.
What is the P90X3 Workout Schedule?
Next up in our P90X3 review, we’ll go over the actual workout schedules and types of exercises included in the program. This information is the same regardless of whether you use the DVDs or use P90X3 streaming. There are actually several different P90X3 workout schedules that you can choose to follow, which makes for quite a bit of information. For now, we’ll just list the different types of P90X3 exercises, and you can pick your individual schedule when you sign up.
Three Power Workouts, including Decelerator, Agility X, and Triometrics. These workouts are designed to boost strength significantly, while also working towards bettering your balance, precision and flexibility. The Power Workouts primarily use a variety of cross-training techniques.
Three Cardio Workouts, including Accelerator, MMX, and CVX. These workouts help you burn calories, shed fat, and drop those pounds – while simultaneously improving your cardiovascular health and endurance.
Six Resistance Workouts, including The Warrior, The Challenge, Eccentric Lower, Eccentric Upper, Incinerator, and Total Synergistic. These workouts use resistance training techniques to help build more muscle and get you shredded!
Four Low-Impact Workouts, including Isometrix, Dynamix, X3 Yoga, and Pilates X. These workouts are great for giving your muscles a break while improving flexibility and balance, and stimulating core strength.
Can I Stream P90X3 Free?
Reading this P90X3 review will help you understand the program, but in order to really experience it and see results, you’ll need to try it! If you want to see what P90X3 is all about, you can try the program for free for 30 days! Even if you’ve tried the original P90X program, this one has come a long way since then, so it’s worth trying again!
How does this work? Well, you’ll want to sign up for a free 30-day trial of Beachbody on Demand. This is offered by Beachbody, the company that owns the P90X3 program as well as many other popular fitness programs.
Basically, Beachbody on Demand is like the Netflix of the fitness industry. It offers on-demand streaming of tons of different programs, that you can watch at any time. You can stream them on your computer, or on your TV using a streaming device.
So, Beachbody on Demand will let you stream P90X3 free for a month, and you can also access tons of other fitness programs – so there are tons of choices. If you find that P90X3 isn’t for you, you can try a different program – or cancel the service all together.
After the free trial, Beachbody On Demand is $12.96 per month for a 3-month package, and it goes down if you prepay for 6 or 12 months in advance. You’ll have to prepay for at least 3 months (after the trial), but other than that, the service is contract-free and can be cancelled at any time.
P90X3 Review: Bottom Line
In the end, this is a great program. It uses a wide enough variety of exercises to keep things interesting, and it can produce very significant results in just 90 days. And it’s even better with a service like Beachbody On Demand, because you can get even more variety. To access P90X3 streaming free for a month, follow this link.
These days, more and more people are ditching their gym memberships and using these online streaming services to get their fitness fix in. Are you one of them? Let us know your experience with P90X3 and fitness streaming in general in the comments below!
Disclosure: Streaming Observer is supported by readers. Articles may contain referral links. For more information, see the disclosure at the bottom of the page.
Latest posts by Austin Meadows (see all)
- Best Streaming Services: The Top Live and On Demand Streaming Services for People without Cable - August 29, 2017
- How to Watch Live TV On Roku: Local and Pay TV Channels Guide - August 29, 2017
- How to Watch South Florida Football Online without Cable TV - August 28, 2017