Can the Washington Redskins remain in the race for the Playoffs? It’s a great question that will be answered tonight on Monday Night Football. Kicking off at 8:30 P.M. ET, the matchup will pit rising star quarterback Kirk Cousins against Cam Newton.
It’s sure to be an exciting match up. Want to watch it live online? Below we’ll go into your various options to watch.
4 Options to Watch the Redskins vs. Panthers Live Stream Online
- Tune into the WatchESPN app. WatchESPN is a streaming app that requires a cable login. So if you’re an existing cable customer, just use your credentials and you can watch on your computer or mobile device.
- Watch live on Sling TV. Sling TV is the oldest cord-cutting option for those looking to live stream ESPN. For $20 per month, you can sign up for Sling Orange, which gets you over 25 channels, including ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPN 3.
- Watch live on DirecTV Now. The newest cable TV replacement, DirecTV Now will allow you to stream ESPN and over 100 other channels for $35 per month. Note that it will not allow you to stream on Roku devices.
- Stream on PlayStation Vue. PlayStation Vue is your final option for streaming Monday Night Football. In most areas, it’s available with ESPN for $29.99 per month, although some markets start at $39.99 per month.Like Sling TV, it will work on most devices.
Are There Any Free Ways to Stream Redskins vs. Panthers?
WatchESPN is free to use as long as you have credentials to log in. The other services mentioned above are all paid. However, each of them is available with a free 7-day trial, allowing you to watch tonight free.
Disclosure: Streaming Observer is supported by readers. Articles may contain referral links. For more information, see the disclosure at the bottom of the page.
Latest posts by Eric Anthony (see all)
- PlayStation Vue Review: Channels List, Packages, Cost, Key Features - August 29, 2017
- Best 2017 Prime Day Deals for Cord Cutters and Tech Lovers - July 10, 2017
- ESPN Gets $4.5 Billion a Year from Subscribers Who Say They Don’t Even Want It - June 28, 2017