- Starz is available as an add-on with a free 7-day preview, allowing Sling TV users to watch the premiere of Star Wars: The Force Awakens free on September 10
- The Pac-12 Network is available in both Sling Orange and Sling Blue Sports Extra add-on packs
- Sling TV brings a new app to Windows 10 PCs and Tablets
Details on the Addition of Starz
The addition of Starz means that Sling TV users have access to just about every premium movie channel they could possibly want. For now, the network will be available 7-days as free-view. This allows all users to see the premiere of the newest Star Wars movie on September 10 at 9 PM ET. After that, you can add Starz for $9 per month on either Sling Orange or Sling Blue.
Sling TV Becomes First to Offer Pac-12 Network Live Stream
Pac-12 fans will be delighted as Sling TV has added all 6 regional feeds to both their Sports Extra package. This is officially the only legal way to watch the Pac 12 Network online without a cable subscription. Regional feeds include:
- Pac-12 Arizona
- Pac-12 Bay Area
- Pac-12 Los Angeles
- Pac-12 Mountain
- Pac-12 Oregon
- Pac-12 Washington
The Sports Extra package on Sling Blue now runs $10 per month with the addition, but users who are already signed up will be grandfathered in at the old price.
Windows 10 Users Get Tailored Sling TV Experience
If you’re a Windows 10 tablet or PC user, Sling has a new app for you. The app features Live Tiles, Cortana integration, touch screen compatibility, and more. You can download it free from the app store.
Lots of big changes coming from Sling TV as cord cutting options continue to grow. Keep an eye on our site for the latest updates!
Latest posts by Eric Anthony (see all)
- Best 2017 Prime Day Deals for Cord Cutters and Tech Lovers - July 10, 2017
- ESPN Gets $4.5 Billion a Year from Subscribers Who Say They Don’t Even Want It - June 28, 2017
- fuboTV adds CBS, CBS Sports Network, CW, and more - June 21, 2017