Super Bowl 54 is set to happen on Sunday, February 2, 2019. Kickoff will begin at 6:30 pm ET. Whether you want to watch the Super Bowl for the game or the commercials, you can expect an exciting evening. Super Bowl 54 will air on FOX. This means you can watch the Super Bowl live stream without cable. Of course, if you keep reading, we can tell you all about how to watch the Super Bowl online, too!
The following guide will tell you everything you need to know to watch the Super Bowl live stream online. Of course, you can stream the Super Bowl from the comfort of your home on a wide variety of devices. The services below can tell you how!
fuboTV will Air the Super Bowl 2020 Live Stream in Many Parts of the Country
Stream sports daily from many of your favorite teams with fuboTV
fuboTV offers over 70+ channels in their only package. This is a service that is best suited for sports fans. You’ll receive access to some local channels, including FOX in many parts of the country. Regional sports channels like FOX Sports are also included. Other channels like USA, TNT, and even International sports channels are also part of your package. Other sports and movie channels can also be added to your package for a fee.
Use your Cloud-Based DVR to Record your Favorite Shows
fuboTV offers all subscribers an on-demand library and access to a wide variety of TV Everywhere apps. A cloud-based DVR is included offering a way for you to record shows you might have had to miss. fuboTV is $55 per month, but the first month is available for $40. You can stream fuboTV on most devices including Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, Fire TV, mobile devices, and more.
- 70+ channels – Enjoy live and on-demand content
- From $55 per month (more on fuboTV price here)
- Add movie and sports channels to grow your package
- A cloud-DVR is part of your package
- Stream on most devices including mobile devices
- Watch fuboTV free for one-week
Our fuboTV review can tell you more!
Watch the Super Bowl without Cable on Hulu Live
FOX is included in many areas of the country
Hulu with Live TV is available for $40 per month with over 50 channels. This includes local channels in most areas of the country. As local channels are based on location, you may end up with some or all of the main networks. Other channels include TNT, ESPN, USA, and many others. You can also add a variety of movie channels to your package. Channels like HBO cost a small additional fee and give you both the live stream and on-demand library for that channel.
A Cloud-DVR is Part of Every Package
Hulu’s on-demand library is included with your package. You’ll also be able to access a variety of TV Everywhere apps. You can record live television with your cloud-based DVR. While 50-hours of space is included, if you need more you can upgrade to 200-hours of space. You’ll be able to stream Hulu with Live TV on Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, mobile devices, gaming consoles, and more.
Hulu Live highlights:
- Pay $55 per month for 50+ channels
- Local channels are included in most areas (Hulu channels list here)
- Get Hulu with Live TV free for a week
- Add movie channels to your package for a small fee
- Hulu’s on-demand service is part of each package
- A cloud-DVR is included, and the amount of space is upgradable
- Hulu Live works on Chromecast, mobile devices, Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, and other devices
Our Hulu review has additional details.
Don’t Miss the Super Bowl 2020 Live Stream on AT&T TV NOW
Choose from some of the largest, channel-packed packages in streaming
AT&T TV NOW not only will allow you to watch the Super Bowl online, it’s also a good option if you’re looking to ditch cable once and for all. With AT&T TV NOW there are multiple packages to choose from. Local channels, like FOX, are included if they are available in your area. Depending on your package you might also have ESPN, OWN, FX, Syfy, AMC, TNT, and many other channels. If you want or need more channels, you can add certain movie channels to your package for a fee.
Live TV is Great, But There’s Also TV On-Demand
Obviously, you won’t have time to watch everything you want live. That’s why AT&T TV NOW offers you an on-demand library with previously aired shows and access to your own cloud-DVR with limited space. You can also use TV Everywhere apps, which increases the amount of content you’ll receive significantly. You can stream AT&T TV NOW on mobile devices, Apple TV, Chromecast, Fire TV, Roku, computers, and other devices. Our AT&T TV NOW review can help you to learn more.
AT&T TV NOW highlights:
- Packages from $65/month
- 60+ channels are available in the base package
- 125+ channels available in larger packages
- HBO is included – other movie channels available at different price points
- An on-demand library is included and TV Everywhere apps are compatible
- A cloud-DVR allows you to record live TV
- Stream on Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, mobile devices, Fire TV, and more
- Watch AT&T TV NOW free for a week
Watch the Super Bowl streaming free when you sign up for the free AT&T TV NOW trial.
YouTube TV is a Great Way to Watch the Super Bowl Streaming Online
$50 per month will get you 50+ channels including local access in many areas
YouTube TV offers one package that comes with 50+ channels. This package includes some or all local channels that are available in the areas that they serve. This means that you should have some local channels and there’s a good chance that you’ll have FOX. YouTube TV is available for $40 per month. In addition to local channels you’ll have AMC, ESPN, USA, Syfy, TNT, and many others. Movie channels are also available to be added to your package if you want them.
Unlimited Space Comes with the Cloud-DVR
YouTube TV also includes an on-demand library. If you were unable to watch something live, you might find it there. Of course, the cloud-DVR with unlimited space is available, so you shouldn’t have to worry about missing a thing! You can stream YouTube TV using Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, mobile devices, and many others. Fire TV is not a compatible set of devices. Check out our YouTube TV review to learn more.
YouTube TV highlights:
- 50+ channels for $40 a month
- Add movie channels to your package for a fee
- The cloud-DVR offers unlimited storage space
- Access to TV Everywhere apps and an on-demand library are included
- Most devices will stream YouTube TV – mobile devices, Roku, Chromecast, etc
- Fire TV devices are not compatible
- Watch YouTube TV free for seven-days
Watch the Super Bowl Live without Cable Using your Antenna
You can also watch the Super Bowl without cable if you have a digital antenna. Depending on your area, an antenna could get you dozens of channels including FOX. There are plenty of options on the market if you don’t have a digital antenna. In the city, you can get an indoor antenna. In more rural areas, you might find an outdoor antenna gets you more channels. If you’re unfamiliar with digital antennas and don’t know where to start, here are some models that are worth looking at:
- The Mohu Leaf 30 works well for indoor/city use
- There’s also the ClearStream Indoor/Outdoor Antenna which is good if you want the option of indoor or outdoor use and you need a longer search range
- The Winegard Platinum Series Long Range Antenna is another option offering a longer search grid. This one is strictly for outdoor use
Those are all the available ways to watch the Super Bowl online. If you have more questions you can leave them in the comments. If you’re looking for ways to watch other sports online, you can check out our sports guide.