If you’re an MMA or a boxing fan, you’re likely no stranger to Bellator. Whether you like a specific fighter or prefer to watch each event and root for a variety of fighters, each event is filled with plenty of action from start to finish. Of course, watching sports if you don’t have cable can be tricky at times. At least, it used to be. These days there are ways to watch Bellator 220 online without cable!
The main event for this weekend’s Bellator 220 is a match between Macdonald vs. Fitch. The Bellator 220 live stream will take place on DAZN, a sports streaming service. Things get going on Saturday, April 27. The prelims start at 7:30 p.m. ET and the main card starts at 10 p.m. ET. This is the exclusive broadcasting option for the Bellator 220 live stream. So, even if you’re a cable user, you’d need DAZN to see this fight.
Not familiar with DAZN? Keep reading to learn more about the service and how to watch Bellator 220 online.
The Bellator 220 Live Stream Fight Card
The main card for the Bellator 220 live stream will begin at 10 p.m. ET, but if you want to catch the preliminary action, you’ll need to tune in around 7:30 p.m. ET. Multiple fights will happen before the main event of Macdonald vs Fitch. Here are the fights you can expect to see this weekend!
- Aviv Gozali vs. Travis Crain
- Chris Avila vs. Brandon Faumui
- Justin Tenedora vs. Matt Perez
- Cass Bell vs. Peter Ishiguro
- Hyder Amil vs. Paradise Vaovasa
- Josh San Diego vs. Brandon Laroco
- Diego Herzog vs. Jordan Williams
- Abraham Vaesau vs. Justin Roswell
- Ignacio Ortiz vs. Roger Severson
- Chuck Campbell vs. Bruno Casillas
- Boris Novachkov vs. Chris Inocencio
- Tom Ponce de Leon vs. Jamario Mulder
- Erik Gunha vs. Jonathan Adams
- Rory Macdonald vs. Jon Fitch
- Ilima-Lei Macfarlane vs. Veta Arteaga
- Phil Davis vs. Liam Mcgeary
- Benson Henderson vs. Adam Piccolotti
- Gaston Bolanos vs. Nathan Stolen
Watch Bellator 220 Online with DAZN
Over 100 fight nights per year and much more
DAZN is a newer breed of sports streaming services. While the service has been active in many international countries, it’s newer to U.S. markets. You’ll have a chance to watch live and on-demand sporting events, including the Bellator 220 live stream! While the name may be a bit confusing, it’s pronounced “Da Zone.” Coverage is on the more limited end currently, offering mainly boxing and MMA, but there are expansion plans set for the future.
Annual Service for Under $100
DAZN is $20 a month, though you can save plenty of money with the annual plan for $99.99. Unfortunately, no free trial is available, which is rare for any streaming service. On the bright side, there aren’t any contracts required, so you’re free to cancel when you want. Of course, with the savings you get and the chance to watch around 100 fights per year, you might decide to stick around. You can watch DAZN on most streaming and mobile devices. You can use Android and iOS phones and tablets, Amazon Fire TV devices, Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, computers, and other devices.
- Price is either $19.99/month or $99.99 a year
- Over 100 fight nights every year
- Exclusive access to fights from Daniel Jacobs, Canelo Alvarez, Rory Macdonald, and more
- Enjoy an on-demand library with highlights, MLB news, commentary, and more
- DAZN can be streamed on many devices – some smart TVs offer access, gaming consoles, iOS/Android mobile apps, and many other devices
- Unfortunately, DAZN no longer offers a free trial option
You can learn more in our DAZN review.
DAZN is your only legal option if you want to watch Bellator 220. There used to be a free trial, but unfortunately, they no longer offer one. Still, DAZN is a contract-free service. That means that if you want to sign up to watch the Bellator 220 live stream, you can sign up, pay for the month, and then cancel when it’s over, if you want. Of course, if you’re a huge boxing fan and enjoy other sports, you might decide to keep DAZN for a bit. Either way, you have options.
If you want to learn more about how to watch Bellator 220 online, you can leave any questions you have in the comments.