This season, you’ll be able to watch Chicago Bears online, even if you decide to cut cable. FOX is the most important channel for you to get streaming access to and thankfully there are some easy ways to watch the network online. Plus, you can even watch some games on ESPN, NBC, and CBS.
You’ll be able to choose from several streaming options to watch the Bears game online. There are a couple of services that offer tons of cable channels live streaming. Also, these services usually offer access to the NBC and FOX sports apps, so you can live stream games even if those channels aren’t available in your area.
Watch Chicago Bears Without Cable on Hulu Live
Plenty of channels, on-demand service, and more added benefits
People knew about Hulu long before they started cutting the cord. That service, which offers on-demand content has been a huge part of streaming since coming on the scene. Now there’s Hulu with Live TV. This gives you access to the on-demand content you love, along with 50 local and cable networks live streaming 24/7.
Watch in Live Stream, On-Demand, or Record the Game on your DVR
If you’re unable to watch the Chicago Bears live stream you can record it to your DVR and watch it when you want. If the problem is that you’re in an area without local access, your Hulu Live account will gain you access to a number of TV Everywhere apps including those for FOX Sports and WatchESPN. You can stream Hulu Live on most devices whether you’re at home or on the go.
Hulu Live Highlights:
- $40 a month with 50+ channels and Hulu on-demand service
- 50 hours of cloud-based DVR storage
- Watch local and cable channels with many of the most popular channels available
- Stream on most mobile and streaming devices
- Try Hulu Live free for the first seven days
- Get even more content when you use available TV Everywhere apps
- Our Hulu review has more details
Don’t forget, you can use your Hulu Live free trial to try the service out before paying for anything.
Streaming Chicago Football without Cable is Easy on DIRECTV NOW
TV Everywhere apps add even more content to your TV lineup
For a starting price of $40 per month, you can watch a Chicago Bears game live stream on DIRECTV NOW. ESPN is available everywhere in the U.S., while FOX, CBS, and NBC are available in select locations. There are more than 60 channels the starter package, which provides enough content to cut cable and not miss any of your favorite programming.
With a Guide Similar to Cable the Transition to Cord Cutting is Simple
The cool thing about DIRECTV NOW is that the setup makes it feel really familiar to what cable is like. The guide is easy enough for most people to use and you can even set favorite channels to view those first in the guide lineup. Setup is easy as you don’t need a satellite or a cable box. You just sign up, choose the package you want, and you’ll be streaming in minutes.
DIRECTV NOW details:
- No hidden fees – packages starting at $40 per month
- Get a minimum of 60 channels or as many as 120
- Packages include an on-demand library, access to TV Everywhere apps, and a cloud-based DVR
- Add premium movie channels at a great price
- Watch two screens at once or upgrade to a third screen
- Try the DIRECTV NOW one-week trial
- Stream on Apple or Android devices, Fire TV, Chromecast, Apple TV, and more
Sling TV – Watch the Bears Live Stream on the Cheap
A basic package with plenty of add-ons
Another way to watch Bears game online is Sling TV. The “Sling Blue” starting package only costs $25 per month and features more than 40 channels. NBC, CBS, and FOX are available live in certain areas or on-demand nationwide. You can also use TV Everywhere apps to watch these channels and others live or on-demand. You can get more details on the service in our Sling TV review.
Take your Pick Between Three Inexpensive Packages
With Sling TV’s low prices, the service is great for budgeters. You start with your base package and if you want more channels you can opt for the larger package or you can add different channels bundles to your package to make sure that you’re getting the channels that you want. These added channels can be added or removed from your account at any time. There are no contracts or upgrade/downgrade fees – just add what you want and cancel when/if you don’t want it any more.
Sling TV details:
- Choose from two starter packages for $25/month or combine them for $40/month
- Stream on most mobile and streaming devices
- No contracts – cancel anytime
- Add channel bundles for kids, sports, and more
- Use TV Everywhere apps and Sling TV’s on-demand library to watch more TV
- Sign up for Sling TV’s 7-day free trial
Stream Chicago Football on Sports Streaming Service fuboTV
Many non-sports channels are included, too
You can get a Chicago Bears game live stream on NBC, FOX, or even CBS with fuboTV. All three of these local channels are available in many parts of the country. If they aren’t in your area you can watch the game on-demand or you can use TV Everywhere apps to watch live. fuboTV starts at $40 per month for the starting package. After the first month the price increases to $45 per month.
Watch Sports all Day, Every Day
You’ll have plenty to sporting events to stream thanks to the awesome fuboTV channel package that leans heavily towards sports fans. fuboTV even offers a wide selection of International sports, which is something you might not find anywhere else. Plus, there’s a cloud DVR, so you can watch Bears game online if you miss it live.
- $40 for the first month, $45 after
- No contracts or hidden fees
- Watch on most streaming and mobile devices
- Plenty of sports content on local, regional, and international channels
- Add premium channels or added sports networks for a small fee
- Record on your cloud-DVR
- Try the fuboTV 7-day free trial
- Watch over 70 channels live plus use TV Everywhere apps for more content
Don’t Miss the Bears Football Live Stream on YouTube TV
Plenty of channels and unlimited DVR storage
YouTube TV might be newer but it’s quickly becoming a popular choice. They have plenty of local content, the most of almost all of the streaming services (second only to Hulu Live) and they offer a full package of more than 50 channels for $40 a month. You can stream on most devices, but Fire TV is not one of them. Otherwise, most devices should work. The mobile interface that is offered by YouTube TV is easy to navigate and nice to look at.
YouTube TV has Something for Everyone and it Continues to Improve
As a newer service there are some growing pains that are going on. Some channels like HGTV and A&E are missing. These channels are common in other streaming services but are not available here. Likewise, you cannot stream on Fire TV devices of any kind. In other areas they excel, including offering a cloud-DVR with unlimited space. Recordings are saved for 9-months, which is much longer than many other services. It’s also great for binge-watchers because you can record a lot and watch it all at once.
YouTube TV details:
- $40 a month for 50+ channels
- Stream on mobile devices easily or use standard streaming devices
- No hidden fees – cancel anytime
- Add channels for a small fee
- Plenty of local channel access
- Watch on-demand, in live stream, record on your DVR, or use TV Everywhere apps
- Try the YouTube TV free one-week trial
Turn the Chicago Live Stream on with PlayStation Vue
With most of the channels you need, you won’t miss a game
PlayStation Vue, a streaming service from Sony, will let you get a Chicago Bears game live. The service starts at $45 per month and offers CBS, FOX, and NBC live in select areas. Nationwide, you can watch ESPN live and NBC and FOX on-demand. Additionally, the service comes with a cloud DVR that offers 28 days of storage. You can get more information in our PlayStation Vue review.
5 Screens per Account Equals a Screen for the Whole Family
PS Vue is a great choice for larger families because you can watch up to 5 shows on separate devices at the same time. Additionally, you can enjoy multiple DVR profiles, which makes it like you have your own DVR. You can watch PS Vue on mobile devices, Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, and more. Multiple packages are available, so if you want more channels you can get one of the larger packages or you can add single channels like HBO to your package.
PS Vue highlights:
- Pay $45 a month for the basic package
- Over 50 channels plus an on-demand library
- Many TV Everywhere apps are available
- Cloud-DVR with multiple profiles
- Use up to 5 streams at once
- Sign up for the PS Vue 5-day trial
- Stream on most mobile and streaming devices – PS3/PS4, mobile devices, computer, Roku, and more
There’s also a 5-day free trial, which is another good way to watch Chicago Bears online free.
CBS All Access will Stream Chicago Football on Sundays
You’ll pay $6 for live stream and on-demand service
You can watch any NFL games on CBS with CBS All Access. The service costs just $5.99 per month and lets you live stream anything that CBS is broadcasting in your region. Plus, there’s a huge on-demand content library. The on-demand library features new and previously aired TV shows, specials, and even a selection of movies. They also have a growing list of CBS All Access Originals that you can only get through the streaming service.
Perfect for Cord Cutters without Access to CBS
CBS All Access is a niche streaming service. If you have a larger streaming service or an antenna and you don’t have CBS access, CBS All Access makes a great addition to your streaming library. It’s cheap and there’s plenty of content. It also works on most streaming devices, so it’s a reliable option to watch NFL games and anything else that’s airing on CBS.
CBS All Access highlights:
- $5.99 per month with a free one-week trial
- Watch CBS live
- Access to a complete CBS on-demand library including original content
- Stream on most streaming and mobile devices
- Watch sports, TV shows, movies, and awards shows and specials
Amazon Prime has Football on Thursday Nights
You’ll have a chance to watch Chicago Bears online if they play on TNF
There are plenty of reasons to want to be an Amazon Prime member and free Thursday Night Football is one of them. The games air on FOX, but they are simulcast onto Amazon Prime live. In addition to being able to watch football on Thursday nights, you get free 2-day shipping, a packed Amazon Prime video library with movies and TV shows, Amazon Music, and so much more.
From Movies to Music Amazon Prime has you Covered
Amazon Prime is available for $119 a year or you can opt for a monthly package that will cost you a bit more, but it’s only $12.99 a month. Keep in mind that the only real live stream content you’ll receive is TNF. You can also add channels like HBO, Showtime, and CBS All Access. These channels also run live feeds of what they are airing on their respective channels. Otherwise, all of the content is available on-demand. You can stream on mobile and streaming devices.
Amazon Prime highlights:
- Pay $119 annually or $12.99 a month
- Get your Amazon Prime free 30-day trial
- Access to free shipping from Amazon and other perks
- Full movie and TV library, Music library, free e-books, and special sales
- Add channels like HBO and Showtime and watch live or on-demand
- Stream on most devices
- Watch Thursday Night Football as part of your package
Stream Chicago Football On Demand via NFL Game Pass
Annual pricing is available at a lower rate
Depending on where you live, you can watch Bears game online on NFL Game Pass. There are blackouts, so this wouldn’t be an ideal option for those in Chicago, but every other NFL game would be available to stream. You can also watch games on-demand shortly after they’re over. You won’t be able to live stream any of the regular season games. However, the on-demand library allows you to opt for condensed games. This allows you to watch the entire game minus commercials and breaks, in under an hour. You can learn more in the NFL Game Pass review.
Watch the Super Bowls of Years Past
While this isn’t a good option for someone who wants to live stream the game, if you don’t mind watching afterwards there is a lot of football content available. In addition to the current season, you can go back and watch former seasons – including the Super Bowl for many of the most recent years. You can stream on most devices on your TV or using your mobile device.
NFL Game Pass highlights:
- $99 per year or make 4 payments of $30
- Check out NFL Game Pass around the world or NFL Game Pass Europe for International options
- Watch all regular season games on-demand – no live stream access
- Watch condensed games in under an hour
- Plenty of old season and Super Bowls available, also football themed movies and TV shows
- Stream on most devices
- Try NFL Game Pass free for a week
Disclosure: Streaming Observer is supported by readers. Articles may contain referral links. For more information, see the disclosure at the bottom of the page.
Latest posts by Matt Pelletier (see all)
- How to Watch Florida Football Online Without Cable - September 13, 2018
- How to Watch Stanford Football Online Without Cable - September 11, 2018
- How to Watch the Dallas Cowboys Online without Cable - September 5, 2018