The Kansas State Wildcats are worth keeping an eye on this season. It doesn’t matter if you’re currently attending, have already graduated, or you just love the Wildcats, if you’ve cut the cord you are probably here looking for a way to watch Kansas State football without cable. Luckily, it’s a lot easier than you might be thinking. In fact, if you keep reading we’ll go over all of the ways that you can watch Kansas State football online every week!
Watch the Kansas State Wildcats Game Live Stream and More with Hulu Live
Packages start at $40/month and add-ons are available
If you want to watch the Kansas State game online, Hulu Live is one of the top ways to watch. Hulu Live offers dozens of college football games each week on networks like ESPN networks, regional FOX Sports and NBC Sports, local channels (CBS, ABC, NBC, and FOX), and other sports networks. You can watch the Kansas State Wildcats game live stream from just about anywhere, as Hulu Live works on a wide variety of devices. You’ll even have two simultaneous streams, so while you’re watching the game someone else can be watching something different on another device.
Hulu Live Offers a Strong Lineup Including The Most Local Channels
Hulu Live offers everything, from great channels like local networks in most markets to cable channels like MSNBC, Discovery, and AMC. You can even add-on premium movie channels like HBO for a small added fee. Hulu Live also comes with Hulu on-demand, which gives you access to Hulu Originals and hundreds of other shows and movies.
Watch the Kansas State game online with Hulu Live TV:
- Package starts at $40/month
- Hulu on-demand is included in your package
- 50 hours of DVR storage
- Watch on most devices from Chromecast to mobile devices
- No contracts! Cancel whenever it’s right for you
- Try the Hulu Live 7-day free trial!
Best of all, you can use that Hulu Live 7-day free trial to watch Kansas State online free!
Don’t Miss the Kansas State Wildcats Live Stream for Cheap on Sling TV
Your budget is safe – Packages start at just $25/month
Sling TV is another great option if you want to watch Kansas State football online. Offering a strong channel lineup including networks like ESPN, ESPN2, FOX, FS1, and others, you shouldn’t have any problem catching most of the Wildcats games streaming. The two basic packages start at $25 each month or you can combine them for a larger, $40/month package.
Add More Channels with A La Carte Channel Options
Sling TV works on mobile devices, Fire TV, computers, some smart TVs, smartphones, Roku, and more. With a lower starting point than almost any other streaming service, Sling TV gives you the chance to build a package that makes sense for you. Just add the channel bundles you want for a small fee and before you know it you’ll have everything you want and more in streaming!
Sling TV Benefits:
- Packages start at just $25 a month
- Add all the channels you want – hundreds are available from HBO to a sports bundle
- Check current Sling TV offers to get the best deals
- Watch on most streaming and mobile devices
- Try Sling TV yourself with the Sling TV 7-day free trial
Go All Out and Use DIRECTV NOW to Watch Kansas State Football Online
With packages starting with 60 channels you’ll feel like you have cable without the drawbacks
DIRECTV NOW is a great choice for the people who want cable, but don’t want to pay cable prices. The service offers access to many sports and local channels, which means that you should be able to stream Kansas State football online with few problems. The service starts at $40 per month and can be used on most major streaming services from Fire TV to your favorite tablet.
Between 60 and 120 Channels Await You
The Kansas State Wildcats football live stream will air on a variety of networks and DIRECTV NOW offers most of them. Thanks to the addition of networks like CBS, ESPN, ABC, FOX, ESPN2, and others, you’ll receive tons of college football and many other sports.
DIRECTV NOW Spotlight:
- No satellite or outside equipment required
- Contract-free streaming – cancel when you want
- 60 channels to start or get up to 120 channels
- Watch on most devices – Apple TV, Fire TV, mobile devices, etc.
- Try the DIRECTV NOW free weeklong trial!
Sports Fans Love to Watch the Kansas State Football Game Online with fuboTV
Sports all day and night on fuboTV
fuboTV is a great choice for you if you want to watch Kansas State football online, but you’re interested in other sports, too. You’ll be able to watch a good mix of channels including FOX, FS1, FS2, CBS, NFL Network, and as many as 60 other channels.
Watch Sports on Your Schedule – Live or Recorded on Your Cloud DVR
fuboTV was created with the sports fan in mind but has branched out into all types of entertainment. Still, sports are the main focus of fuboTV. It ends up being one of the best choices in streaming if your main focus is a diverse lineup of sports content.
- Sports channels from NBA TV and Primeira Liga TV to NFL Network
- $40/month for the first month then $45/month
- The cloud-based DVR features 30-hours of storage
- Works on most popular mobile and streaming devices
- Try the fuboTV free trial for 7-days!
Our fuboTV review can tell you more, if you’re interested. After you check out our review, head over and sign up for fuboTV’s free trial. You’ll have a full week to watch Kansas State football online free.
Watch Kansas State Football Online Anywhere with YouTube TV
Despite being newer, YouTube TV offers plenty to enjoy
YouTube TV works on most devices (with the exception of Fire TV). Your package will include local and nationwide TV that includes cartoons, sports, movies, and more. YouTube TV offers a great look and user-friendly interface if you’re using mobile devices, too. This gives you access to watch TV wherever you want (as long as you have an Internet or Wi-fi connection).
YouTube TV is a Solid Choice if You Want Local Content
Where streaming local channels is concerned, YouTube TV offers a lot of options. Most of the country that has access to YouTube TV also gets local channels. This means plenty of sports content from college football to basketball and beyond. Packages start at $40 each month. The only downside for some is that there are some missing lifestyle and entertainment channels. You won’t be able to watch common streaming options like Discovery, Comedy Central, or HGTV.
YouTube TV details:
- No contracts to sign
- Unlimited storage in your cloud DVR
- Watch on most streaming devices beyond Fire TV, which is unavailable
- Enjoy AMC, FX, and 50+ channels (some popular channels from MTV to Animal Planet are absent)
- Sign up for the YouTube TV free one-week trial
PlayStation Vue Lets Everyone Watch What They Want
50+ channels for a starting price of $45 a month
PlayStation Vue is another streaming service that is going to give you a chance to watch the Kansas State game online. You can sign up for the basic package, which gives you access to more than 50 channels for just $45 per month. There are no contracts to sign, so you can cancel whenever you want. You’ll have access to the majority of channels you need to watch the Kansas State Wildcats live stream and many of your other favorite sporting events and TV shows.
A Simple Setup Built for Families
The thing that makes PlayStation Vue great for families is that you can run five continuous streams. The little one can watch cartoons while you have on the Wildcats game and someone else is watching AMC, Discovery, or another network. PS Vue is the only streaming service to offer this many streams without charging you an additional fee.
More Details on PS Vue:
- $45 per month for the base package
- 5 simultaneous streams for each account with multiple DVR profiles
- Package includes something for everyone with sports, movies, cartoons and more
- You can bypass mobile restrictions with TV Everywhere apps
- Stream PS Vue on PS3/PS4, mobile devices, Chromecast, iPad/iPhone, and more
- Sign up for the PlayStation Vue free 5-day trial and give it a try!