NFL season is here at long last, and fans could not be more excited. What’s even more exciting is that this year, cable TV is not required in order to enjoy your favorite teams play! This season, you can watch NFL games on Sling TV, a new service that lets you watch live TV without cable.
In this guide, we’ll go over how to watch NFL on Sling TV, as well as covering basics as to what this service is all about. Keep reading to learn more!
What is Sling TV?
Sling TV is a service made for cord-cutters who want to cancel cable while still being able to watch live TV. It has plans from just $20 a month, with no contract, and it works on most devices. You can use it to watch live NFL on your streaming device, your computer, or even your mobile phone! Our Sling TV review has all the details.
How to Watch NFL Games on Sling TV
We’ll go over these steps in greater detail below, but here’s a snapshot of what you’ll need to do to stream NFL on Sling TV:
- Sign up for a free 7-day trial by clicking here
- Choose your plan (we recommend Sling Orange+Blue)
- Download the app on your devices
- Sign in to your Sling TV account
- Catch the game LIVE as it airs!
What Games are on Sling TV NFL Coverage?
Sling TV offers several channels that will let you watch NFL games on Sling TV. For the most coverage, we recommend getting Sling Orange + Blue, the $40 a month package that offers over 45 channels. You’ll get:
40+ other channels – including CNN, AMC, TBS, ESPN2, FS1, TNT, and many more – something for the whole family!
You can look through the NFL schedule for 2017 to see which games you can watch via Sling TV.
What Device Do I Need to Stream NFL on Sling TV?
In order to watch NFL games on Sling TV, you will need a compatible device. Choose from one of the following:
- Streaming players, like Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, and more
- Mobile devices, from iOS and Android
- Computers and gaming consoles
Don’t have a device to use? If you sign up and prepay for a few months in advance, you can actually get a FREE streaming device from Sling TV!
Can I Watch NFL on Sling TV for Free?
You can, but only for a week. Sling TV offers a free 7-day trial for all new members. This is a good opportunity to explore the service before spending a dime. After the free trial, you’ll pay $20-$40 a month, depending on which plan you chose. Sling is non-contract, so you are free to cancel at any time.
If you have any questions about how to stream NFL on Sling TV, leave us a comment below. You may also want to check out our NFL streaming guide for other options.
Latest posts by Austin Meadows (see all)
- How to Watch Mayweather vs McGregor Weigh Ins Online without Cable - August 16, 2017
- How to Watch Mayweather vs McGregor Prelims Online without Cable - August 16, 2017
- How to Watch NFL on Amazon Fire TV Streaming Devices - August 14, 2017