Together, with conservationist Paul de Gelder, Dr. Mark Meekan goes on an expedition to the Cobourg Peninsula in the Northern territory of Australia. This remote expanse of land is known as being one of the sharkiest areas in the world. They plan to count the species and the number of sharks as data for Vulcan’s Global FinPrint Project. As for de Gelder, he heard of a war between the sharks and crocs, who are fighting over the bounty of sea turtles. He wants to find out what happens when a 14-foot croc clashes with shark-infested waters.
It’s Shark Week! With this in mind, the Shark-Croc Showdown channel is Discovery. This means that you can watch Shark-Croc Showdown without cable. This guide will tell you how to watch Shark-Croc Showdown online. If you want to watch the Shark-Croc Showdown live stream, when it airs on July 23, we’ve got you covered. The Shark-Croc Showdown air time is Sunday at 9:10 p.m. ET. Keep reading and you’ll get the details you need to watch Shark-Croc Showdown online!
Watch the Shark-Croc Showdown Live Stream on DIRECTV NOW
DIRECTV NOW is one of the services that you can use to watch Shark-Croc Showdown online. Keep reading to find out all about this service.
Cord cutters are turning to DIRECTV NOW because:
- The guide looks like a cable guide
- It’s more affordable than cable! Pay $35/month to $70/month for four different packages.
- Lots of popular channels! Get over 120 channels, including HBO and Cinemax. These channels are only available in the largest package, though, so you must add these on to the smaller packages for $5 extra per channel
- Even the smallest base package has popular channels, including TLC, BBC America, Animal Planet, TBS, TNT, ESPN, WE tv, Spike, National Geographic, TCM, Hallmark, FX, HLN, MTV, History, truTV, and Freeform.
- You’ll get local channels in live stream in major cities like Chicago, Minneapolis, Las Vegas, San Francisco, and New York
- You get local channel content in the VOD library
- You can stream DIRECTV NOW on multiple popular streaming devices, including Roku, Chromecast, web browsers, Apple TV, mobile devices, and Amazon Fire TV
- No hidden fees, so you can cancel anytime
- A seven-day free trial where you can watch Shark-Croc Showdown online free
We have a DIRECTV NOW review that can help you to find out more about the service.
Stream Shark-Croc Showdown on PlayStation Vue
The Shark-Croc Showdown live stream is available in all of PS Vue’s 4 packages. This is because the Discovery live stream is available in each package. Packages start at $40/month with 45 channels. You’ll have AMC, TNT, USA, TBS, HGTV, FOX News, FX, Pop, CNN, and numerous other channels. HBO and other channels can be added for a small fee. Local channels are available, though they are only available in live stream in select cities. You can watch Shark-Croc Showdown online with PS3/PS4, iOS, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, and Roku. That said, mobile restrictions will block out-of-the-home viewing, so you’ll need to use TV Everywhere apps if you’re a big mobile viewer.
There is a cloud-based DVR included in your package that will allow you to record the Shark-Croc Showdown live stream. Meanwhile, the five-day free PS Vue trial will allow you to watch Shark-Croc Showdown online free. Our PS Vue review has additional answers about this service!
Is Shark-Croc Showdown on Hulu?
Shark-Croc Showdown streaming is not on Hulu. Some Shark Week shows have been on Hulu in the past, so it’s possible you could stream Shark-Croc Showdown in the future. Still, the Shark-Croc Showdown live stream is the best option to make sure you don’t miss the show. Our Hulu review can answer service-specific questions if you have any.
Is Shark-Croc Showdown on Amazon Prime?
You won’t be able to stream Shark-Croc Showdown online with Amazon Prime. If you’re interested in learning more about Prime, our Prime Video review is a good way to do that.
Is Shark-Croc Showdown on Netflix?
Again, it’s possible that you’ll be able to watch Shark-Croc Showdown online with Netflix, but there is no way to know when or if Shark-Croc Showdown streaming will become available. Here’s our Netflix review, if you’d like to learn more.
What Channel is Shark-Croc Showdown On?
The Shark-Croc Showdown channel is Discovery, which shouldn’t be surprising considering its Shark Week programming! If you have questions about the Shark-Croc Showdown live stream or how to watch Shark-Croc Showdown streaming in other ways, you should find the answers in this guide!
Don’t miss your chance to watch Shark-Croc Showdown online. If you have more questions, we can help answer them if you leave them in the comments.
Disclosure: Streaming Observer is supported by readers. Articles may contain referral links. For more information, see the disclosure at the bottom of the page.
Latest posts by Ashtyn Evans (see all)
- How to Watch NHL Network Live Stream without Cable - September 20, 2018
- How To Watch The Baltimore Ravens Online Without Cable - September 15, 2018
- How to Watch the MLB Playoffs Online without Cable - September 13, 2018